Banks Loan Rates
- Hong Leong Finance – 1.99% (Limited period and subject to changes by the bank)
- Hong Leong Finance – 3.28% for car rental
- DBS – 1.99% (Limited period and subject to changes by the bank)
- UOB – 2.28%
- UOB – 3.28% for Grab, Limousine and car rental
- Maybank – 2.48%
- Maybank – 3.50% for Limousine and car rental. Min loan $20k and tenure of 12 months
- Standard Chartered – 2.48%
- HL Bank – 2.48%
- Tokyo Century – 2.78%
- Tokyo Century – 3.78% for Balloon Scheme
- Hitachi Capital – 2.98%
- Leasing program under Hitachi Capital is available. Up to 90% loan
* Max repayment period is 7 years.Terms and conditions applied. Rates are subject to changes by the bank.
In order to process the application, you will need to forward us these documents.
- Sales Order / Vehicle Sales Agreement
- Registered Owners IC Front and Back
- Latest Notice of Assessment, 6 months of CPF Contribution History or 3 months computerized payslip
(require by bans/finance company)
Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents submitted will be kept strictly confidential.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) rules allow you to borrow up to 70% of the purchase price of a car if its open market value is less than S$20,000. For more expensive cars, the permissible percentage is lower at 60%. Open market value refers to the original price of a car, and excludes certificate of entitlement charges, additional registration fees, and other government levies.
For a quick Calculation of Loan. Just key in the loan amount, purchase value of the vehicle and interest rate .